S.A won Tri Angular Series

In the final match of the Tri-Angular series in Zimbabwe,S.A won the match and hence got the well deserved title of Tri-Angular series champion.Throughout the series,S.A played very good and awesome cricket.Especially man of the sereis "Faf Du Plessis" played very very well cricket in fact.He proved himself a match winner player.Du Plessis said "I've been given an opportunity to make no .3 spot mine, luckily I have been able to score some runs. I've been hitting the ball well, definitely it is a position where I get the time to set up my innings. I'm getting used to the role now, I'm beginning to enjoy it.He also concluded that in his second century against AUS was his most favorite inning as he said"the ball was coming on the middle of the bat and i was smashed the same way,strike rate was too good,Unfortunately,we lost that game,but i will remeber my that hundred."...S.A delivered good cricket to see in Zimbabwe.They celebrated much as they deserve.Here are some presentation ceremony pictures...

Comments