Muhammad Amir's press conference

Fast bowler Muhammad Amir is allowed by ICC to play domestic cricket.After this good news ,Muhammad Amir answered most of the reporter's questions. He claimed that my fans will see totally different AMir and a well human being.He said that he has to foucuss on his performance.He said that, i have to prove my performance and all questions will be answered automatically on the ground with my performance.On a question by a representative that "some people are saying that Amir should not play cricket now?", He replied that most of the PAKISTAN farmer cricketers and most of the INTERNATIONAL cricketers are wanted to see me in the field again as well,so i don,t say any thing before time,all depends on my performance and fitness.So hope for the best.He said special thanks to all peoples and players who supported him in this difficult time.

Comments